Pork Butts With My new Goodies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm way to busy to watch movies so I take everybody's word on how good it looked. Great choice on the rubs. Neva had the pleasure of Big Ron's but taking a wild guess it real good..sides we got an eyewitness type testimony since you used it. Headcountry been my standard rub for everything for quite a speel. Prob aint the ideal rub for every occasion but it comes close. Like old Joe Ames tole me one time about cooking contests.."In any kind of contest it ain't often the best which wins but rather the least offensive." Ya know I think he was right.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
I'm way to busy to watch movies so I take everybody's word on how good it looked. Great choice on the rubs. Neva had the pleasure of Big Ron's but taking a wild guess it real good..sides we got an eyewitness type testimony since you used it. Headcountry been my standard rub for everything for quite a speel. Prob aint the ideal rub for every occasion but it comes close. Like old Joe Ames tole me one time about cooking contests.."In any kind of contest it ain't often the best which wins but rather the least offensive." Ya know I think he was right.

bigwheel

sent you a pm 8)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom