Pit Pirate BBQ TV: Making a Pork Rub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
G

First thing is the video is kinda long folks. It's nine non stop minutes but there is some good basic information in there about BBQ and making this simple rub.

My lighting needs some work and I should have prepped all the spices to make that part quicker. Sorry I'm just learning. I did manage to get Title and credits added.

This one was shot at 640x480 pixels and next time will be smaller I think or should I leave it that size?

Any way here ya go folks my first video.
http://www.viddler.com/MikeHedrick/videos/10/

Enjoy and be gentle with me. lol

Looks fine Mike You are rite ya should have premeasured. The camera works Great too. I have some sweet hungarian papericka from Penzys Its way better than McCormic stuff.

There gonna be some Pops in the one tonight.
:LOL:
Might be some loud guitar too!

wow, that is cool.. i don't have to order rubs anymore.. I can experiement to make something I like.. thanks Mike.. I don't care what everyone else says about you... I still like you bro.....!!!! :D . j/k.. we all like you!!

surfinsapo said:
wow, that is cool.. i don't have to order rubs anymore.. I can experiement to make something I like.. thanks Mike.. I don't care what everyone else says about you... I still like you bro.....!!!! :D . j/k.. we all like you!!

bwhahahahaha!
Yeah, I'm sure the PM's are flying.

Store bought Rubs are great and have great flavors and I support them. Heck one day I'll sell some Rubs but you can make a basic one yerself. Heck, what if you run out? Make more!

Mike Hedrick said:
surfinsapo said:

bwhahahahaha!
Yeah, I'm sure the PM's are flying.

Store bought Rubs are great and have great flavors and I support them. Heck one day I'll sell some Rubs but you can make a basic one yerself. Heck, what if you run out? Make more!
Good thinking... I like your toolbox too.. I think that's a great idea.. I think I will go to Lowes and get one this weekend.. BTW.. I added you as a friend on viddler matey!!...

wdroller said:
Nice video.

I think making and adjusting my own rubs for various meats is one of the fun things about smoking and grilling.

I sorta liked the "real time" aspect of the video. Just hope you don't do the butt in "real time." :LOL:

You don't want a 16 hour video?
:LOL:

Mike, how large is the movies? Megs wise? Viddler was loading really slow on it for me tonight. Just curious... you can check on your Viddler page...

That one was big
Chech new vid Bro
I think I will film at that rate

Back
Top Bottom