Pit builders in California ??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Im afraid to even ask how much shipping is from houston. Ill probably go and get it.................then again with the price of gas it might be cheaper to have it sent one way. Oh i cant wait to order it though....and im a newbie to smoking. db

oh and the point i was going to make was what that guy above said.....I would just call Dave Klose www.bbqpits.com and try to afford it. I feel your pain! db

beejaydee87 said:
Help!! Are there any reputable Pit Builders in California??I live in the East Bay/ Oakland area.. I've been looking at Klose Backyard offset smokers , but the out-of-state Shipping cost is really expensive. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated... :LOL:

For S&Gs call Johansing Iron Works (Oakland), see if they'll fabricate one for you. 510-261-1800

beejaydee87 said:
Help!! Are there any reputable Pit Builders in California??I live in the East Bay/ Oakland area.. I've been looking at Klose Backyard offset smokers , but the out-of-state Shipping cost is really expensive. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated... :LOL:

Used Pits on CBBQA Board all the time
Heck I will sell you one :roll:

Back
Top Bottom