Pimp My Pit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Why mess with a WSM modification? It's a water smoker. (the best ever built IMHO) I know there are some Guru guys out there, But come on, A monkey humping a football can turn out decent barbecue on one of them. But I guess it's like a "pimpmobile" Some just have to put different rims and tires, curb feelers, tinted window's, exc. Gets the same job done, but with a little more "BLING" I plan on mounting a WSM on a stainless steel cart with 22 inch rollers, a 100'000 watt CD player, neon graphics and a 60 inch plasma along with at least 8- 12 inch monitors. Not for getting satellite tunes and television, and a half of beer on tap.Working on a deal with Xzbit and West Coast Customs to produce a show called " Pimp My Pit" :grin:

I gotta agree with Pigs on this one. It doesn't take a doctorate in thermodynamics to know that the top is gonna be hotter than the bottom in a vertical smoker like the WSM. The only pimpin' I think I would do to mine would be to put the brinkman pan in it and put some handles on all the grates. Whats wrong with rotating meats from grate to grate? Don't people with offsets do that? Oops, here comes Dr. thermo... :)

Rob

I was thinkin about getting an artist to paint a "pin-up" girl on the side of my upright ala the WWII bombers and call her "Texas Hottie"

That's a great idea Woodman, that would look too cool :wwnn: :wwnn: :wwnn: :wwnn: :wwnn:

Back
Top Bottom