Pics of rib prep

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain:

The link no works!! Fix this at once or feel the wrath of the Site Administrator!!!! :shock:

(EGO BIG TODAY) :-D

You guys must have firewalls or sumpin. Suddenly, I feel very naked, computerwise.

Allllllrighty then, any suggestions for other pic hosting sites?

Here is where I host my pics.

It is free...or if you want to upgarde, it's pretty reasonable...but if you can re-size your pics to a decent size the free version should be fine! :D

Captain, if Webshots works the same as Shutterfly you probably have to mail the pic's to yourself and then post the link.

Captain they're gonna work for you because it is your album. Share the pic's (e-mail) to yourself, and then post that link once you open it.

I'm closin my eyes and formin a mental picture of the Cap'n pullin off that derned ole membrane....ooops, there he tore it. Oh, no, now he stabbed himself in the femural artery.........blood everywhere..........oh man......get a tourniquet on it Cap'n........down he goes.........guess dinner is gonna be late............

Cap'n after you upload your photos you need to create a file index...the tab is at the top and it says "create file index" then you should be able to show thoes pics no problem!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom