Pics of rib prep

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, happy hour is over but I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. The above link works for me but I understand it may not for you. I did email it to myself and copy the link.

Let me know. I freaking can't wait for you to see my membrane removal pics! IT'S IMPERATIVE THAT YOU VIEW THEM NOW!

Capt. those pics were great, some of the best I've ever seen. BTW why were you drinking coke? Is that the best you could come up with?But really, great pictures, to bad you didn't have some during and after shots.

I thought you said you were a celebrity? Celebrities are supposed to be good looking and you are clearly just a regular schmuck! Nice membrane pulling though. Glad you survived the leg wound! WM

Woodman said:
I thought you said you were a celebrity? Celebrities are supposed to be good looking and you are clearly just a regular schmuck! Nice membrane pulling though. Glad you survived the leg wound! WM

There's a reason I'm in radio and not on tv.

Nick Prochilo said:
Capt. those pics were great, some of the best I've ever seen. BTW why were you drinking coke? Is that the best you could come up with?But really, great pictures, to bad you didn't have some during and after shots.

My mother was down, and I don't like to drink a whole lot in front of her.
Of course, there is a cooler out back filled with beer in case the coals flare up or something.

And those pictures were taken about 9 in the morning.

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":5yczj8lk]Capt. those pics were great, some of the best I've ever seen. BTW why were you drinking coke? Is that the best you could come up with?But really, great pictures, to bad you didn't have some during and after shots.

My mother was down, and I don't like to drink a whole lot in front of her.
Of course, there is a cooler out back filled with beer in case the coals flare up or something.

And those pictures were taken about 9 in the morning.[/quote:5yczj8lk]

Yeah, I think we all try to put our best face on in front of mom! WM

damn, was that one in there?

Oh well, I showed you my charcoal, I guess you got a free pic of my log as well.

(Sorry Susan and Jane)

sorry forgot what forum I was on.

Wait a minute...am I apologizing on THIS message board?!?!?!?!

Excuse me, I must go splash cold water on my face!

Back
Top Bottom