Pics & Good copy of pulled pork video...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Well yall, thank you for helping me out.. I took all of yalls advice. I smoked it from 9:00am till midnight @ 225-280..fluxuated after adding more coal.. Rubbed it with BKnox Chipoltle- Killer stuff.. I sniffed it too Mike and tasted it like you said in your video. I wrapped it in foil lightly for 45 minutes or so. then I put on insulated rubber gloves and ripped it apart very easily. I made 2 sammy's ...1. onion bun with pulled pork with "Cappy's slaw" on top... 2. Onion bun with Rev. Marvin's Hot bbq sauce on top. I ate both of them at midnight and had a big south Texas smile while doing it... :D .. It was fun and I have tons of meat left for the weekend and to share with the neighbors. Thanks again... Video will be ready in a few hours at most....Thanks JB, for the Cajun Blast spray... that stuff rocks!!!

Cooking Video

:idea:

Cooking Video

http://www.viddler.com/explore/surfinsapo/videos/19/

Great Job SS Pork roast are super easy I'm gonna do 1 tomorrow the fast way @275 it will be done in about 5 or 6 hours

007bond-jb said:
Great Job SS Pork roast are super easy I'm gonna do 1 tomorrow the fast way @275 it will be done in about 5 or 6 hours
Now you tell me... :cry: I spent all freakin night cookin that space rock... :D

I cooked all night long and still have 10 butss finishing up.

There are 6 in there cooling down for me to go pull. I may have to post some video cus they are awesome.

Congrats on the great cooking

Mike Hedrick said:
I cooked all night long and still have 10 butss finishing up.

There are 6 in there cooling down for me to go pull. I may have to post some video cus they are awesome.

Congrats on the great cooking
You have your hands full this weekend...Remeber the verse I PM'd you awhile back..!!!

Ok guys...here goes...

I am open to many things...I am tolerant of many things and I think you should believe in whatever you want to if you feel it makes you a better person.

That being said, religion, politics or any other subjective matter should be left out of this forum. Some people find it uncomfortable to read and others believe in completely different things. It is a private thing and should be kept as such unless you are in a religious or political forum.

I have noticed religion starting to creep in bit by bit recently and I am nipping it now because somewhere along the line someone else is going to make a comment that will challenge someone's faith or belief...and that is not going to be pretty. I do not want that to happen nor am I willing to lose members over someone else's personal beliefs.

So please, at my request, refrain from the religion and political stuff...especially in the cooking sections.

If you want to talk about those subjects do it via PM or email. Please contact me if you have any questions. 8)

Greg Rempe said:
Ok guys...here goes...

I am open to many things...I am tolerant of many things and I think you should believe in whatever you want to if you feel it makes you a better person.

That being said, religion, politics or any other subjective matter should be left out of this forum. Some people find it uncomfortable to read and others believe in completely different things. It is a private thing and should be kept as such unless you are in a religious or political forum.

I have noticed religion starting to creep in bit by bit recently and I am nipping it now because somewhere along the line someone else is going to make a comment that will challenge someone's faith or belief...and that is not going to be pretty. I do not want that to happen nor am I willing to lose members over someone else's personal beliefs.

So please, at my request, refrain from the religion and political stuff...especially in the cooking sections.

If you want to talk about those subjects do it via PM or email. Please contact me if you have any questions. 8)
Ok Boss... I honor authority too...Because my bestfriend told me to... :D

I am very disappointed in this. This may a point where I'll no longer be able to post here. Jesus is not something I put on and off like a coat. He is in every part of my day and my life.

That fact that I acknowlege God is like breathing air. I do it to live and when I stop I'll be spiritually dead.

I respect that this is private property and not bound by Free Speach so I will do my best for as long as I want to stay around here.

No one here was beating others in the head with Jesus. Alcohol, gluttony, and other topics are ok but not Jesus.
:roll:

We'll all be accountable for our words and actions down here and I'll be fine with mine.

peace
mike
<><

Greg Rempe said:
Ok guys...here goes...

I agree with you on this one Greg.

If my above comment was made at a compatition with us all standing around my guess is I would have gotton a few Amens. Not one person [that I have ever seen] around BBQ has asked another bbq'r to not mention God. The sactioned events do not ban the WORD.

Did someone actually PM or Email a complaint? Really?

If I am sactioned, banned or in any other way persicuted for proclaiming the WORD then I take that gladly and with a smile. I read I get a reward for such a thing. It's in that banned BOOK in the 1st Book in the New side, the 5th Chapter 11th sentence.

No Gods, actual or False were mentioned in this thread or post with the intent to offend and persuade for or agianst any belief, religion, voodoo and Bingo Cards.
:D

peace
<><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom