Personal Record Fast Brisket (so far)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
PatioDaddio said:
OK. You guys do what you want on your pit, and I'll do my thing on mine.

The dude asked a question of me and I answered it honestly.

My comment that sweet/salty/spicy works stands, as it most definitely does.

John

Why are you so defensive? We're all men here, except Puff. You're right, do what you want it's all good cha'll! Seriously though, everyone is going to comment on your food, my food, etc., I've had some of the worst things said to me :x about a cook and even worse things tried to be done to me (Cline Benefit Cook). Get thicker skin John, you'll feel better and you'll learn we are all make believe here in this Virtual World and we speak our Virtual opinions. The only person we are really trying to tick off is Puff, but he just won't go away.

I agree with you, sweet/salty/spicy work, but IMHO not on brisket, but that's my taste and opinion, it doesn't mean your brisket sucked. I guarantee you is was better than a Lazy Bones restaurant brisket! Again, to me honey on a brisket is like putting toothpaste on a piece of toast, it's just not right. Pork and chicken, amen to honey!

Anyways, do what you want, it's all good cha'll, it doesn't matter, it'll be good, I dunno.

Never mind. I've been to high school once, and I have no desire to go back.

John

PatioDaddio said:

John

So you had a problem with open criticsm there too? Let me grab you a tissue......for crying out loud.

Honey may be the reason you don't do well in competition, per your Paradox post! I'm just saying.......Do you get mad a the judges like you do us too??

PatioDaddio said:

John

PatioDaddio said:
Dude, I love constructive criticism! I know exactly what you mean and the fact that what you crave was lacking is due solely to my inexperience in video. I had those kinds of shots included, but they were cut in order to get the video under eight minutes (rodeo-style, I guess).

I've learned a ton and the next one should be much better.

Thanks for the commentary,
John

I thought you liked constructive criticism? That's all we were doing.....

Larry Wolfe said:
PatioDaddio said:

John

PatioDaddio said:
Dude, I love constructive criticism! I know exactly what you mean and the fact that what you crave was lacking is due solely to my inexperience in video. I had those kinds of shots included, but they were cut in order to get the video under eight minutes (rodeo-style, I guess).

I've learned a ton and the next one should be much better.

Thanks for the commentary,
John

I thought you liked constructive criticism? That's all we were doing.....

Damn, those old posts creep up on you, don't they?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom