Party next week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Our association is having its annual bbq next Saturday. Thay keep asking me to bring pulled pork so I made it yesterday / today. I figured while I was at it, I'd make a few bags for myself to keep in the freezer. I started with 4 picnics 10, 9 and 2 - 8 pounders. Yielded approximatley 15 1/2 pounds of finished product. The 2 big bags each have a little over 4 pounds each, they little ones about a pound each. I also left a small bowl full in the refridge for today!

Damn I'm tired today! :LOL:

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="brian j":34l0tkxn]nice putting green. :D what temp are you cooking your pork at?

so we still have no idea why he 3 putts every hole.[/quote:34l0tkxn]

They say it either helps you or hurts you....................... :shock: :oops:

John A. said:
Holy crap, you have an outhouse with a smoker :P Great looking pork Nick.

That is a DOG House with a smoker. :LOL:

Food looks great Nick. Why did you choose picnic over butt ?

You must be in the DOG House a lot to have a putting green in your back yard. :shock:

Cliff H. said:
[quote="John A.":2urqif20]Holy crap, you have an outhouse with a smoker :P Great looking pork Nick.

That is a DOG House with a smoker. :LOL:

Food looks great Nick. Why did you choose picnic over butt ?

You must be in the DOG House a lot to have a putting green in your back yard. :shock:[/quote:2urqif20]

Picnic over butt because thats what the super market had. The putting green was my wifes idea. We used to have an above ground pool there but got rid of it after the kids grew up!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom