Pair 'O Butts Snap Genie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
<iframe name="SnapGeniePlayer" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" src="http://www.snapgenie.com/ConfInt/snapgenie/LaunchButton.aspx?userid=5C7F4A1B-E167-4D06-8F58-1B0638B80ECB&album=D7045FDE-D49D-4F91-862E-F5FBE028F5C8&albumcode=UR3YS7U7" frameborder="0" width="200" height="140" scrolling=no noresize>Please upgrade to a browser that will support IFrames.</iframe>

IF YOU ARE ONLY SEEING CODE, YOU NEED TO GO IN TO YOUR PROFILE AND CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS "ALWAYS ALLOW HTML" TO YES AND THEN YOU WILL SEE IT!!

Greg Rempe said:
We should stay on topic...right now Griff's post is the only one that won't get deleted! :eek:
:lmao: Well, since this is going to get deleted anyway, yes Griff, there is a story!! A GOOD one at that!! :lmao:

We were with you till the white bread..all that prep, 18 hours in the cook, home made bbq sauce, then you throw it on WHITE BREAD ??? Is it just me or is that wrong ?

john pen said:
We were with you till the white bread..all that prep, 18 hours in the cook, home made bbq sauce, then you throw it on WHITE BREAD ??? Is it just me or is that wrong ?

Why not?

Guess Im just spoiled with a variety of other choices..bakery fresh rolls, fresh Italian bread, kummelweck rolls. #-o ....but Im sensative to others likes...And always open to learn (not that Im going to switch to white bread)

God job Greg, pork looked great, the sauce looked good, but that bread....18 hours you couldn't run to the store and get some buns, maybe some slaw?

I'm sorry...I don't remember asking any of you about how I eat my pork! I will certainly be on the look out for things I don't like and point them out from now on! :)

Greg Rempe said:
I'm sorry...I don't remember asking any of you about how I eat my pork! I will certainly be on the look out for things I don't like and point them out from now on! :)

Buck up little cowboy. :horse: The pork looked good and that's all that matters. :) It doesn't matter that you don't have the right bread, sauce we want to see, or that you didn't have slaw. :^o

All that matters is that we got to razz you about it. :taunt:

\:D/ :happyd: :bow:

Guys, now cut him some slack on the bread. I've eaten in Q joints across the country and plain white bread is the choice MOST OFTEN served in them! I don't like it either, but apparently someone does!

Greg, all looked great. If the wind screen works, it doesn't matter what it looks like. I've eaten pulled pork on white bread many times and it still tasted like pulled pork. The only thing I would change would be the beer! Great job with the cook and the Snap Genie presentation.

Back
Top Bottom