OMG Finney cooked and took pictures!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bill The Grill Guy said:
I will if he will.
This was posted in another post. http://www.bbq-4-u.com/viewtopic.php?t=8150&start=45

Finney said:
How many KCBS trophies do you have? LOL

And your not helping any. ;)

[quote="Larry Wolfe":3imco9wm]
He said once he won some KCBS Trophies on his own he'll post for himself. Until then, he's just totally not worthy. :shock:
[/quote:3imco9wm]

I'm kidding for Christs sake!!! Last time I checked you can't eat a trophy! I've eaten both Bill's and Finney's BBQ and it's some of the best BBQ I've ever had (other than Jim Morgans). Come on guys, lets be serious. If you guys cook against eachother and one wins, what do you actually win??? Who really cares???? Both you guys are my friends and you both can make VERY good BBQ. Please just love one another and enjoy one anothers meat! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
I'm kidding for Christs sake!!! Last time I checked you can't eat a trophy! I've eaten both Bill's and Finney's BBQ and it's some of the best BBQ I've ever had (other than Jim Morgans). Come on guys, lets be serious. If you guys cook against eachother and one wins, what do you actually win??? Who really cares???? Both you guys are my friends and you both can make VERY good BBQ. Please just love one another and enjoy one anothers meat! :shock:

Bragging rights! And I care who wins. I need to know who to suck up to! :LOL:

Captain Morgan said:
Is anyone else uncomfortable with Larry being a peace maker?
Yeah, I am! :roll:

Update on Finney's cook. If there are anymore updates, someone else is gonna have to do them, I'm going to bed! Finney has been a cooking machine today!!!!!!

Well... I had to make me some supper before the butts got done.

Basic marinara sauce on whole wheat noodles. (no, I didn't make the noodles)

Butts are off the WSM and in the cooler for a rest.

Pulled pics later

Nick Prochilo said:
Nobody, Larry googled the pictures! They are both out shopping at the mall all day. Larry mentioned something about needing new garters & panties! :shock:

No pictures, please.

Griff

Well since my "post monkey" doesn't have this here yet.......................

Finally.........

BBQ "W" on the left, BBQ "X" on the right.

All bagged up and ready for the fridge.

I thought the flavor of both was great. The butt with the "test Kitchen" injection was juicier than the other butt, but both were nice and tender. It will be interesting to see what they are like after the fridge and a re-heat.

Greg Rempe said:
Chris, Do you think the injected butt will score better in a comp?

Greg since I did the exact cook last weekend as Finney did this weekend I'm gonna throw my two cents in to your question. Absolutely injecting will score better in comps! We did a different recipe injection last year with great flavor and results as well.

Back
Top Bottom