Not a comp butt, just dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
Fish and the ABT's look awesome Puffy!!! As far as the butt goes, look like you're eating late tonight!! 8-[
That bi*tch won't budge, We had a real drastic temp change when the storm blew threw, it really messed me up #-o
I guess this is how you learn :!:

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Fish and the ABT's look awesome Puffy!!! As far as the butt goes, look like you're eating late tonight!! 8-[
That bi*tch won't budge, We had a real drastic temp change when the storm blew threw, it really messed me up #-o
I guess this is how you learn :!:

Crank the temps Puff, just don't resort to foiling!!! sorry Bill

ABTs look great ... I like the way you prepped the peppers .. leave the stem on (handle) , slit the top (clean seeds I presume) and stuff .... nice, gonna try that

fish looks great too ... looks quite 'well done' but I'd rather eat that than squishy

The butt lost, I won!
First time injecting(worth it)
Thiswas the tastiest butt i've done so far.
I only had enough energy to make a sammy with some Jack W.'s "South Carolina Gold" sauce.
I am tired and going to bed now ....thank you and good night :!:

P.S. Cappy what do you think, how did it look?

Bout damn time it is done!! :grin: :grin: Looks great!! I love injecting my butts too :D

Chris

Nick Prochilo said:
I thought you were going to bed? BTW, polished today, quick sand Mon. or Tues. night and I'm ready for paint!
The damn 'puter won't quit dinging #-o
Take some pic's 8-[ :!:

Good night #-o

Finney said:
It looks great Puff. =D>
You fought the good fight, and won. =D>

How'd you like that sauce?
Thanks Chris, that sauce is awesome, the Chili powder kind of made me wonder. Said and done a very good taste :!:

Puff that butt looks awsome..worthy of Jacks sauce..that stuff rules....I'm glad you fought the good fight.. =D>

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom