New Smoker... It's a Lang!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nutz4bbq

Assistant Cook
Woohoo:p Just got a new(used) smoker. It's a Lang 60 deluxe. Only used about ten times over the last two years!! Saw it on craigslist for 3 grand... BOOM... SOLD!! Will post some pictures this weekend...Woohoo:p

Congratulations, I love my Lang, I know you will love it as long as you have the patience to use a stickburner.

Here's a picture of my lang 60 deluxe with my mascot "Pork Chop"
Will post more detailed pictures when the weather clears up!!

Attachments

• Lang smoker with pork chop.jpg
    Lang smoker with pork chop.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 695
Good lookin' pit. What kinda wood are you going to use?
I used to like cooking on a Lang, but as a person's body gets more warn out, we enjoy sleep more than we enjoy being at one with the fire and pit.

BOB

Thanks for the kudos on the smoker... I can't wait to fire that baby up!! The weather is going to be raining for the next week so patience is the order of the day... it ain't easy tho:(

Bob, Just starting to look for sources for wood, but had some oak delivered as seen in the picture. Will fire up the smoker with oak then switch to a cherry, apple, pecan or peach depending on what I'm cooking.

Animal, It's seems we have something in common... woohoo:D... Maybe our pigs are cousins so we need to keep in touch!!

Hey Bob,

The weather has cleared up and did a cook last weekend...

Cooked a little yardbird, sausage and beans... but can't post any pictures because I've gone over my quota???

I have uploaded one picture to this site... don't know how to delete the one so I can post more pictures...

Get a photo bucket account, then you can post as many as you like. Yeah that is about the size of my Trailmaster, minus the vertical box.

Cooked a little yardbird, sausage and beans... but can't post any pictures because I've gone over my quota???

I have uploaded one picture to this site... don't know how to delete the one so I can post more pictures...

Thanks for posting about the attachment issue - there was a set up error which has been resolved. You should be able to upload images now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom