New Maverick trial run!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
I thought on this warm......well semi warm spring evening I'd give the new Maverick I bought to help out the BBQ Central trophy winning BBQ team a try :D
Two butts, over hickory and KF on at 9pm Puff time :D

Well :shock: I have the grate temp, dome temp, and temps of both butts :shock: I think I'm covered. Oh yeah.......outside temp is about 58* :D

Criusing at about 260* dome temp and I'm going to bed...........good night [smilie=yawn1.gif]

Well yall keep forgetting bbq is art it aint science. Who shives a get whut the gauges say? It be a touchy feely thing in my book. Yall are being bad boys and girls to try to reduce the art to a science. I heard about this kinda stuff but did not know it was this wide spread.

bigwheel

Bruce B said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":z2wrlul8]Puff are you cooking or creating an "IED"?

....and what are you doing up so early....milking the cows? [smilie=dancing_cow.gif][/quote:z2wrlul8]

The weekly schedule of waking up at 3:30 am screws up my weekend schedule most of the time too! :shock:

Everything went great. No beeps in the night. This Maverick is awesome.
The night light feature is the best.
Pulled the butts off at about 197* (Yes BW I did the touchy feely thing, not just the temp ;) ) The whole cook took 13 hrs. The WSM never missed a beat.

great lookin butts....yeah, those mav's are great, need to pick another one up.....wonder where I could get another one [smilie=a_hrm.gif]

SteerCrazy said:
great lookin butts....yeah, those mav's are great, need to pick another one up.....wonder where I could get another one [smilie=a_hrm.gif]

Just a small reminder:

Wolfe Rub Maverick ET-73 select here to purchase your ET-73 through the Wolfe Rub website.

Your new location to purchase the Maverick ET-73 Remote Smoker Thermometer is here. Starting today you can purchase Maverick ET-73s from the Wolfe Rub website for $44.00 including Priority Shipping and handling. Larry and myself have arranged with Maverick to sell ET-73s to fund the BBQ Central Competition Team in our upcoming endeavors. This is the lowest price you will find with shipping included. Purchase today and help the BBQ Central team stay on the road during the competition season.

These units are New, in the original packaging, and feature a full warranty through Maverick.

Wolfe Rub Maverick ET-73 select here to purchase your ET-73 through the Wolfe Rub website.

What???? [smilie=a_whyme.gif] He asked. [smilie=imslow.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom