My Weekend

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Woodman1

Executive Chef
Cooked for a grad party for a friend's nephew this weekend.Pulled pork, sausage, chicken, beans, and slaw for 200. Since these were family friends, I cooked a bunch of spares and loin backs Friday night for the "pre party" and we drank fresh Great Lakes Brewery "Grass Roots" draft weiss bier whilst smoking good cigars! I got the butts on at about 1:00 am and caught some intermittent sleep between 2 and 6 am. All in all a huge sucess. Weather was 80, low humidity and a nice breeze blowing. All my buddy's from my teens and twenties were there. Funny thing is, in the entire 36 hours I was there, I ate two hot dogs, and sme cheesy potatoes somebody else brouight. Beer total? ......four!!

Right on Beerman! oops, Woodman, that sounds like a blast! I dont eat alot either when Im doin a cook for someone.....I think its just the stress...

That scotty speaks the truth! I cooked for 500 yesterday, steaks, pulled pork, hamburgers, hot dogs, beans, slaw...... you name it! Everybody had a great time, girls were all naked, you should have seen it! :twisted:

I cooked the other day for a Swedish Girls Gymnastic team...Didn't get any photo's, but boy were they limber !

Woodman said:
Cooked for a grad party for a friend's nephew this weekend.Pulled pork, sausage, chicken, beans, and slaw for 200. Since these were family friends, I cooked a bunch of spares and loin backs Friday night for the "pre party" and we drank fresh Great Lakes Brewery "Grass Roots" draft weiss bier whilst smoking good cigars! I got the butts on at about 1:00 am and caught some intermittent sleep between 2 and 6 am. All in all a huge sucess. Weather was 80, low humidity and a nice breeze blowing. All my buddy's from my teens and twenties were there. Funny thing is, in the entire 36 hours I was there, I ate two hot dogs, and sme cheesy potatoes somebody else brouight. Beer total? ......four!!

me too! but my beer total was 40

Captain Morgan said:
Woodman said:

me too! but my beer total was 40

40.....40 ouncers Maybe :roll:

Oh, I'll have photos. The one buddy is a pro photographer. As soon as he puts them up on Smug-Mug, I'll post them!!!

Woodman said:
Oh, I'll have photos. The one buddy is a pro photographer. As soon as he puts them up on Smug-Mug, I'll post them!!!

Will you be in the pic's?

I cooked four butts for a grad party of 60...great night of cooking on the Klose..EZ $$$...just dropped the meat off and ran! NICE!!

Greg Rempe said:
I cooked four butts for a grad party of 60...great night of cooking on the Klose..EZ $$$...just dropped the meat off and ran! NICE!!

YOU BIG DUMBY you scared em away :LOL:

I just cooked for these gals:

img_192925_0_53b962a9e581a8aa800271bbe9043281.jpg
They didn't run either BOY! ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom