My Labor Day Weekend!! *LATE*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When you find out let me know , it looks like fun.
Its gotta' be a great time for kid's ;)

Chuck, looks like it was a blast. Man I'd love to do that one of these days. Hey Puff, that would be a step for up you, from your van down by the river!

Nick Prochilo said:
Chuck, looks like it was a blast. Man I'd love to do that one of these days. Hey Puff, that would be a step for you, from your van down by the river!
:LOL: A step down hell!
With the tarp I have over it, it kind of looks like one of those old wagons :D

Chuckwagoncook said:
Nick,
It was a great time, kids loved it, let me tell you the adults love it too, theres alot of good music and spirits after dark in camp. I can tell you things livened up real well after my buddy started pouring the homemade wine, damn the stuff was good, and Im not a wine drinker, we dont need no stinking Napa Valley. I seldom drink anymore, but that wine, wow and it didnt take alot to make you forget which tent was yours. they all look alike (white canvas).

Puff,
I think it would be a step up in the worlf, that heavy canvas has to work alot better than those cheap blue tarps you have on that van. How else are you to have a back porch with out them?
I do have a white canvas tarp(I swiped it from a painter :D )
Only a few paint drops on it ;)

Sound like a really fun time.
If your ever in my area let me know!

Chuckwagoncook said:
Finney, I use my cast-iron all the time, in the house and outside over the campfire.
My brother in-law and I are supposed to do a cast-iron cooking demo this fall with the county parks dept. We went to it last year as spectaors, and they had a few dishes made in dutch ovens for people to try, some of those werent even cooked in the dutch ovens, just added to reheat. They had a great turnout and great response form the guest, so we are combining efforts with the city parks dept (where I work) and the county parks.
We are going to demonstrate different dishes, how to cook soups, and meats, as well as bake with the Dutch oven and hot coals, gotta love a cobbler made in a dutch oven. Then let everyone smaple the rewards!!
Sounds great. I love to sample.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom