My first contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hearty congrats on that fine showing!! I give out pushed pork lessons free of charge by email with only a five dollar shipping and handling fee. Let me know.

bigwheel

BW, Ill take 2! ha

Nice job! Congrats on that! Id be beside myself with those results. I will be entering 1st comp (99% sure) in a few weeks. I really dont care if im not in the top 50 but then again, I said that when I started bettin' on NASCAR...........lmao

Ahhh Buck bet you do good. Nearly everybody has a little beginners luck. Its when a person reaches the point of thinking they have it all figgered out when the drought begins. Its a highly addictive and real expunsive hobby. It prob be cheaper and surely less wear and tear on the body to take up Golfing or hanging out in the nudity bars all day etc.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Ahhh Buck bet you do good. Nearly everybody has a little beginners luck. Its when a person reaches the point of thinking they have it all figgered out when the drought begins. Its a highly addictive and real expunsive hobby. It prob be cheaper and surely less wear and tear on the body to take up Golfing or hanging out in the nudity bars all day etc.

bigwheel

Wait a minute BW. The nudie bar? I think its cheaper than the nudie bar. At the nudie bar you have to pay for drinks AND tip the girls. :LOL:

Last time I was at the nudie bar I think one of the girls really liked me.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well actually..in this neck of the woods you can bring your own beer and pay about a twenty buck cover charges. Let the girls mooch a few beers if your in a good mood. Give em a buck a dance but dont cough it up till they get rid of all the clothes. Fella can spend a purty good chunk of the day for about a hundred bucks not counting if you decide to take one home with ya. Now only repeating whut I heard on this deal. No first hand expuriences of course. On the other hand since Prez Osama and Nancy Pelosi has wrecked the economy it cost about $600 for a close cookoff. Gonna take all weekend so hope you mow grass on Thursday like the other smart folks. Or you could buy a goat. I have a chum who swears by em. He kept one penned in his backyard (a big old Mama Boer) and he claim it looked like a crew of landscapers was busy in his yard 24-7. Only problemo it wanted to play and butt over his outside AC unit. If you leave the back door open the goat will come in the house etc.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom