Meatloaf

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vermin999

Executive Chef
Had to retire our Weber kettle that travels around with us in our RV, too beat up. We belong to a couple of RV camping groups and do potluck pretty much every time we get together so decided to replace the grill with the 14.5 WSM. Big enough to cook for a group and small enough to tote around.

Leah at 4 months old posing next to my spanking brand new 14.5 WSM

Used the tried and true Griffloaf recipe. The recipe is a little dated but still a good one. Place the meat in a loaf pan and in the fridge to firm up for a couple of hours before placing it on the WSM

The little guy doing his thing!

Done

and sliced

Looks like a classic Griffloaf, very nice. What did you think of the WSM in that size? Would there be enough room for 2 racks of ribs standing vertically?

Looks like a classic Griffloaf, very nice. What did you think of the WSM in that size? Would there be enough room for 2 racks of ribs standing vertically?

I think there is enough room to roll baby backs or St Louis cut ribs on both racks but not positive. I have my 18" WSM and UDS for ribs. I still need to do a few more cooks on this thing to give an honest opinion on the size. Just by looking at it, it seems to be the perfect size for toting around in the RV

Back
Top Bottom