little bundles of joy...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mine have cream cheese, shredded chedder, garlic and onion powder and chives. I fill them halfway with the mixture, then put a chunk of chedder in, then top it off with the mixture. Then wrapped in bacon...

Just took 6 thighs off and they're resting...seasoned them with s&p, onion powder, celery salt and lemon pepper..

Cliff H. said:
I didn't know what an ABT was until I met you guys. I still have not tried them. Is there a way to turn down the ATOMIC part ? :eek:
Oh yeah ~ Scrape the seeds and veins out and go from there ~ Much milder.

john pen said:
Mine have cream cheese, shredded chedder, garlic and onion powder and chives. I fill them halfway with the mixture, then put a chunk of chedder in, then top it off with the mixture. Then wrapped in bacon...

I really like your twist on the cheese, and the way you wrap the bacon in spectacular! =D> =D> =D>

Cliff H. said:
Those look good GH. did you take the time to bring your Double Barrel smoker up to temp or did you choose another weapon ?
When I cook on it I usually do several different items. This time I did the ABT and a couple fattys and a chicken for dinner. I could have done just the Abts cuz a couple sticks brings it up to temp without any problems. I just like to cook lots of food! :D It is not very efficiant :!: but I have a good supply of logs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom