Late Brisket Start!!! UGH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Just trimeed and separated a 12 1/2 packer. This time I had plenty of Wolfe Rub! I gotta really late start on this bad boy so it'll probably be a long night. No biggie, it's not for me anyways and I have a 30 pack + half of a case of beer so no worries here. I figured after I trimmed and separated the flat weighed around 7 lbs, so I'm hoping for around a 7 hour cook in a perfect world, probably more like 9 or 10. 10 for the point for sure. It's cold rainy and windy here. I have 6 chickens to cook tomorrow, was gonna do them today but decided NO! 4 will be for pulled chicken, 1 is for just smoked chicken and the other one is for our dinner and will be roadside chicken! Haven't had Roadside Chicken in a long time!

Damn a 30 pack plus 12 more, that must of cost you $10.00.
:eek: What is roadside chicken?
Good luck with the brisket :!:

Finney said:
Thats a good price on that 'packer'. :eek:

That's why I drove 130 miles round trip to get them. Bought several this time, will probably get a case next time.

Puff said:
Damn a 30 pack plus 12 more, that must of cost you $10.00.
:eek: What is roadside chicken?
Good luck with the brisket :!:

Here's the

Roadside Chicken recipe. The only thing I do differently is use Apple Cider Vinegar and black pepper. This stuff is awesome, I highly recommend anyone who hasn't tried it to do so.

ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
No grilling for me now... it's raining way too hard. :)
I need beer. :-X Damn this rain. :-X
8-[ Got Scotch. 8-[
Puff got beer :grin:

Good Luck Larry... How come your butt ain't online and in the chat room? LOSER!

Puff... no one cares.. OK? :grin:

Finney probably does :!:

Bryan S said:
Larry, did you pass out? :) #-o [-X

Great looking pics there Grump, Thanks for sharing them. :( =D>

Nope, briskets at 165* and I'm at drun........ the k is right around the corner.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bryan S":152nhjau]Larry, did you pass out? :) #-o [-X

Great looking pics there Grump, Thanks for sharing them. :( =D>

Nope, briskets at 165* and I'm at drun........ the k is right around the corner.[/quote:152nhjau]
And????? 8-[

Mrgrumpyn Sir,
I noticed a Lowe's delivery truck in one of your pic's. I work at Lowe's and have had a dream of a Lowe's cooking team. In my dream Lowe's paid me lots of $$$$ to cook bbq and drink beer. I was wondering if Lowe's was some how part of this event ?

The flat and point finished fine last night. They didn't get the rest I wanted them to and went in the fridge after a bit to cool down. I gotta get some chicken going here soon and then I'll slice and chop and take pic's.

Back
Top Bottom