Last Saturday In June?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Okay chuckle heads, Here is your official invitation to a barbecue scarf day. The date is June 24th here in Akron N.Y. It will be at Akron Falls Park. Lots of play ground equipment for the kiddies, And a shelter. Might be nice to get together and swap BS and chow massive quantities of barbecue and side dishes. Bring a girl friend, Wife, Kids, Cookers, (if ya want ) And beverage of choice. Every one is welcome. Yes, There are facilities there. I'm thinking it would be fun. :idea:

We have a Tball game at 12 but after that count this big chuckle head and family in. That's going to be twice in the same month.. Can your liver handle it? :razz:

Also, to my fellow WNY and anyone else who wants to road trip. We are going to have a little something here the Saturday of memorial day weekend. Everyone is invited. Just let me know if you will be attending. so I can get a head count and beverage count.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Man, wish I lived closer to you fellers. Sounds like NY knows how to PARTY! \:D/

You like 1 hour from my house and you never come over! Don't fib to them Bill!! LOL [-X

SUMMARY
Driving distance: 686.0 miles
Trip duration: 1 day, 3 hours, 21 minutes
Driving time: 11 hours, 21 minutes

...Boy that is a long way...But I do like Barbecue.

But thanks for the invite.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Lets see, Bill has been to Larry's house twice. Larry has been to Bill's house once. HUMMMMMM.

But I fed you once when you came here! I had to go around to the country store by your place to get a bite to eat!! LOL

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":1z0lc6tu]Lets see, Bill has been to Larry's house twice. Larry has been to Bill's house once. HUMMMMMM.

But I fed you once when you came here! I had to go around to the country store by your place to get a bite to eat!! LOL[/quote:1z0lc6tu]

Jeez, some people just can't take a hint! LOL

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
side dishes. Bring a girl friend, Wife, Kids, Cookers, (if ya want ) And beverage of choice. Every one is welcome. Yes, There are facilities there. I'm thinking it would be fun. :idea:

girf friend and wife or girlfriend or wife ???

wittdog said:
We have a Tball game at 12 but after that count this big chuckle head and family in. That's going to be twice in the same month.. Can your liver handle it? :razz:

Also, to my fellow WNY and anyone else who wants to road trip. We are going to have a little something here the Saturday of memorial day weekend. Everyone is invited. Just let me know if you will be attending. so I can get a head count and beverage count.
What time? I have a 140 # whole hog cater to do Sunday.

Chris don't forget this time to take your camera for us!! Especially if you stop off at a pond and there is skinny dipping involved!!! :grin:

If I don't have a job that day, I'm gonna try to make it over! Maybe I can double up on gas with Bubba or Kloset or both! At any rate, I won't know until a week before! W

wittdog said:

We are probably looking at eating around 3-4 on Saturday. Friday night is going to be the good time I'm staying up all night to drink and cook for Saturday. Give me a call.

Woodman said:
If I don't have a job that day, I'm gonna try to make it over! Maybe I can double up on gas with Bubba or Kloset or both! At any rate, I won't know until a week before! W
That would be cool, Bubba knows how to get to Akron, Let me know so I can make adjustments to the menu. Nothing say's excess, Like excess! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom