Last cook of 2007

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Well, I guess I can thank all of you for getting me hooked on hardcore bbqing..Here's how funny it can be down here in South Texas. I'm in the grocery stow and deciding what to cook on new years eve. I spot a boston butt and hurry over there and grab it since they are rare here... A hispanic elderly man ask me if I'm going to make tamales out of it.. I told him no sir, I'm making pulled pork and he looked at me like I was crazy.. I laughed and went on my merry way... Anyway, I got it on for 2 hours so far... Here's the first pics... video will be ready next year!!!!! :shock:

Sorry it took so long to post the rest of the story.. I had a misfortune with the local neighboehood gang bangers....aka pussies...

My Lucky Truck

Couple of good neighbors cars

Our New mail Boxes

A good neighbors garage door.

And Now for the rest of the story!!!!

Looks muy staleener to me bro. Wonder how come I can see the pics now but couldnt earlier? You think it may be a space alien type deal? Sometimes they let you have peek..sometimes not. Or was that on another list where I couldnt see em? When you get my age you start getting cornfused.

bigwheel

Sp sorry to hear and see that buttheads can't seem think that maybe some on is playing for there shit to look nice and to levie it a long.

Looks mighty fine dude, did you get the little SOB's that did the damage. If it were me they would fallen down some stairs before the police arrived, some of my buddy LEO's would have helped me drag them to the top first. BTW, I'm with Nick on Pic's over videos.

You sound pretty calm. I wish I didn't go nuts when that happens. When my house was under construction someone through rocks through the lower windows. I spend many nights after that in the dark house with ALOT of firepower.

Sorry about the vandalism there SS. I think for now on I'd be setting that Kamada next to my vehicles when I cook with a shotgun by my side!

Good news is, you live in Texas and they allow that! Good luck to you. Hope they catch those responsible!

Back
Top Bottom