Lamb

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Every year I do the same old leg of lamb. Evoo, garlic,and rosemary. Not like it's a bad thing, but I'm kind of board with it. Have done it on the WSM and in the oven. I went on Google for recipes, but nothing tripped my trigger. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Pigs

Thanks for the excuse to buy a rotisserie. George has a few in stock. This is going to be fun. I have wanted one for the Weber for some time now. Val's really will blow a gasket when I order a ribolater. :LOL:

Pigs

Pigs there's a guy on another forum that's selling a brand new in the box Ribalator for a WSM for $80.
I don't know if this is a better deal than you can get or not. Just thought I'd pass you the info.

8)

BluzQue said:
Pigs there's a guy on another forum that's selling a brand new in the box Ribalator for a WSM for $80.
I don't know if this is a better deal than you can get or not. Just thought I'd pass you the info.

8)
Send me the link pal.

Pigs

I'm not that versed in lamb, but I can tell you that I HATE rosemary, so I can bet if you drop that you'll have a better tasting product. :)

Lamb goes well with Indian spices. Hit your local Indian food supply and look for Shan or National spices. Ask the dude about what goes best with Lamb. Try Korma on some other meats first. It's the one I would try.

Back
Top Bottom