Knine's Christmas day food and stuff.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice job Brady. Is that the average price? I would love to make that someday... I might call you for help...also, it's lookin real good for me to come up there at beginning of May... ;)

Thanks all ! I guess so SS this was the first time for me . I think we have a few here that have more experience at them than me .

cooked for bout 2.5 hrs 1/2hr to long if it were just for me :D . Its was good and tonight will be just as good on bun dressed with horsy .

Well SS just hit me me when you get down over here and i will see that we hook up .

knine said:
Thanks all ! I guess so SS this was the first time for me . I think we have a few here that have more experience at them than me .

cooked for bout 2.5 hrs 1/2hr to long if it were just for me :D . Its was good and tonight will be just as good on bun dressed with horsy .

Well SS just hit me me when you get down over here and i will see that we hook up .
You mean when I get up over there.. We are further south.

surfinsapo said:
knine said:

Only on a map are you futher South ;)

knine said:
surfinsapo said:
knine said:

Only on a map are you futher South ;)

That's the point if I am driving up there silly boy!!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom