knife case

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chris1237

Sous Chef
I am looking to get a knife case to keep some of knives in. I have been keeping them raped in towls but I would like to find something to keep them more organized. Does anybody know where I can find one.

Thanks
Chris

Big Mike said:
If you have a restaurant supply store nearby, check them out. My store here has a couple different sizes of soft carrying cases at a pretty reasonable price.

Mike
Thanks Ill have to check them out

brian j said:
are you looking for something like this or something with a hard cover?

http://www.chefknivestogo.com/mesburknifro.html

I was thinking of a hard cover but somthing like that might work. Thanks

jshively said:
Have you checked out like Bed, Bath, and Beyond or Linens or Things.

I remember seeing a couple there.

I never thought about towels. I just kept the carboard sleeve they came with and just use those.

Thanks Ill have to check them out.

To keep in the house? Or for traveling? I use a magnetic strip to hold mine. I attached one vertically to one of the cupboards around my work space. Got it from the restaurant supply store...works awesome!

ScottyDaQ said:
To keep in the house? Or for traveling?

A little of both. I want one that I can travle with or keep at home. I am now thing of something that brian posted.

Chris

Chuckwagoncook said:
Chris,

Here is what I use to take my knives back and forth to school,
LMAO! I had to think about that one for a second.. :!:

Chuckwagoncook said:
The Joker said:
Chuckwagoncook said:
Chris,

Joker, I either go to school in a rough neighborhood, or I am in Culinary school..... #-o :grin: :D :) Can you figure it out???

Although where I do go to school, depending on where you have to park its not a bad idea to have the 10" chefs knife out of the case and just slid in from the end, for quick and easy access. 10:00pm in one of the far away not so well lit parking lots can be a challenge.
From the size of you......I think you could handle it :!:

Chuckwagoncook said:
The Joker said:
Chuckwagoncook said:
Chris,

Joker, I either go to school in a rough neighborhood, or I am in Culinary school..... #-o :grin: :D :) Can you figure it out???

Although where I do go to school, depending on where you have to park its not a bad idea to have the 10" chefs knife out of the case and just slid in from the end, for quick and easy access. 10:00pm in one of the far away not so well lit parking lots can be a challenge.
Yeah, I got it. like I said, it took a second. :!: :!:

Chuckwagoncook said:
PUFF,

WAIT A SECOND THERE!! IT TOOK ME A SECOND TOO!! PUFF YOU CALLIN ME FAT???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :) :) :) :)
:lmao: I was wrong #-o It must have been some other 7 ft. tall dude I met :eek: :hide:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom