Just getting started

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Richard also makes a plastic wrap box that fits under the foil box. Got one of them too.

boxfrontview.jpg.w180h135.jpg

Great looking brisket and ribs Bill. What's the red and green stuff on top of the brisket??

Larry Wolfe said:
Great looking brisket and ribs Bill. What's the red and green stuff on top of the brisket??

I tried a pepeper jelly on top. The taste is great. Goes well with my brisket rub.

Cliff H. said:
Turkey looks great. I see you made use of the stock thermometer. Did it read right ?

Yeah, I started to take it out but figured I'd see if it worked. It popped out and I checked the temp at 164*.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Cliff H.":3hd179wv]Turkey looks great. I see you made use of the stock thermometer. Did it read right ?

Yeah, I started to take it out but figured I'd see if it worked. It popped out and I checked the temp at 164*.[/quote:3hd179wv]

I think the "Pop Up Timers" that come in the bird are supposed to go off at 180*! Shows how accurate they are! :roll:

Re: update

Eye Q said:
this was the left over bbq that i was talking about earlier. and MAN-O-MAN was it good! the ribs were (as always) my personal favorite. i brought a little of everything back, the pulled pork is almost gone (in only two days!) but i have been hoarding the ribs for tonight! you think they look goood? you should try em!

Thats my girl. ;)

Back
Top Bottom