Joker Wings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finney said:
Looked pretty good to me Pigs. What's on them?
Ok, I'll pony up. Apple jelly, Chipotle tabasco, and butter. That was a 2nd place winner last year. Been working on a recipe since coming in first place loser last year that will get the job done! If I win with it you boys can't have it. If I tank, It's up for grabs. :grin:

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Finney said:
Looked pretty good to me Pigs. What's on them?
Ok, I'll pony up. Apple jelly, Chipotle tabasco, and butter. That was a 2nd place winner last year. Been working on a recipe since coming in first place loser last year that will get the job done! If I win with it you boys can't have it. If I tank, It's up for grabs. :grin:
Thanks for caring enough to give us your very best. #-o

Ever come in second over all 3 years in a row? Just want to pound the snot out of the guy that has beat you. (same guy) If he edges me out this year I'm going to jail. Joker knows the scores.Less than 1 point. And tied on ribs. If I don't win this year, I'll quit. This is serious stuff with me. I only compete once a year. It's a big chunk of change to shell out. You guys that compete on a regular bases know what I mean. Pay out is little, Pride and satiation can not be bought.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="The Joker":2ancbr92]BTW, Pigs ~ Still waitin' for them skunk pics. :grin:
Got some sweet corn out tonight, Little puds should be out, Its trash night. I get blasted you owe me lots of mater juice![/quote:2ancbr92]
Check's in the mail! :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom