It's time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

olflathead

Assistant Cook
Its time for the boyscout fund raiser I mention back in December. 48 bostonbutts have been ordered, no turning back now. Wish us luck, pictures will come after the cook.

In my world and I hope I'm right.
An "Olflathead" just needs a little primer and a swift kick or two. :cool:
Best of luck with that cook for a great cause!

Best of fortunes on the big cook. Tis a mighty worthy cause. Know they will appreciate your efforts.

Hey now..thats a thought. Make all them boyscouts cook their own briskets in the Dutch Ovens. Everybody prob get a merit badge etc. while Olflathead sips unsweet tea in the shade and supervises. Its real easy to find the recipe of how Walter Jetton managed to become LBJ's official bbq cooking guru..using a dutch oven and finishing on the grill. Somebody just drag out a big grill or two to singe em up a bit at the end. Invite the girl scouts and campfire girls to have a sandwich and sell cookies. Prob wind up marrying some of the boy scouts and living happily ever after. Brownies would need to show up with Brownies for dessert. I am liking the sound of this. Lets give it a whirl for next year.

When is D Day on this project? If its already passed there has been a mysterious lack of war stories offered up for our perusal. This could make a person nervous and apprehensive. Lot of folks have the old STD thing ya know?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom