italian fatty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MI Smoke

Senior Cook
Started with Italian sausage that had green peppers and onions in it. Stuffed with pepperoni, mozzarella and provolone cheeses. Then wrapped in bacon

It's ok, nuttin special........ LOL!

What? Nuttin special? U probably slapped u girl , because she never made u nuttin like that. :). how's that for trash talkin? Lol
I made a Mexican one last week I liked a lot better .
Been too cold to cook any real food.

Yeah no doubt, and you know Monroe County, last to plow anything..... Well we only have one snow truck, that does not help at all.

Grew up around South otter creek and Toledo beach marina....

Bosko I live on Dunbar by the college. Hey do u know the town's? they live on otter creek?
Small world! Lol
Max sometimes u would think they are using shovels ! O
This is the worst winter I can remember in 20.yrs?

?. Is it ok if we hijack my own thread ? Lol

Shovels what are those, in this weather we run around in shorts and flip flops.

Dunbar, here that would be called Ida West Rd.

We had a 36' Chris Craft under the covered docks at Toledo Beach marina from 1962 to 1983, the boat was called the Tracy 11.

I would spend the Summers living on it with my Mom and my Dad would work back in Toledo and come up on the weekends.

I used to ride my mini bike back around the old fairgrounds and also around North Shores neighborhood.

Great times back then, we used to go to Droolyards restaurant right at the exit ramp of 75 and South Otter creek, they had great food as I remembered as a kid.

We had a 36' Chris Craft under the covered docks at Toledo Beach marina from 1962 to 1983, the boat was called the Tracy 11.

I would spend the Summers living on it with my Mom and my Dad would work back in Toledo and come up on the weekends.

I used to ride my mini bike back around the old fairgrounds and also around North Shores neighborhood.

Great times back then, we used to go to Droolyards restaurant right at the exit ramp of 75 and South Otter creek, they had great food as I remembered as a kid.

Drouliards closed in the mid 80s. Great boat club, they have some nice boats out there.
It's 10 min from my house.

Shovels what are those, in this weather we run around in shorts and flip flops.

Dunbar, here that would be called Ida West Rd.

Ya it changes name before u get to Ida.
Heat wave today. 20 deg, going to take advantage of it.
I going to fire up the Lang make some jerk chic. Bring flip flobs and your lotion, we will be out catching rays and drinking coronas.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom