It Just Goes To Show Ya...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NewHeart

Senior Cook
If you raise your kids right, Good Things will come to you:

Thanks, Chris, Lynn, Beth and spouses for the great Christmas present!

If you treated your wife right for the last 40+ years and spent the last 12 months grumbling about your old worn out gasser, this is what you get.

Well hearty congrats to the Christmas gift Boyz. It should take Newhart 3 days to assemble his new beastes and Griff aint ever gonna figger out whut all them knobs do:) Looks like the cockpit control panel of a 747 Jumbo Jack to me :shock:

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well hearty congrats to the Christmas gift Boyz. It should take Newhart 3 days to assemble his new beastes and Griff aint ever gonna figger out whut all them knobs do:) Looks like the cockpit control panel of a 747 Jumbo Jack to me :shock:

bigwheel
Come on Wheel. I'm just as mad for getting underwear and socks for Christmas as you. Shiny new grills just some how don't compare. ;) :LOL:

Pigs

Congrats to both of you. I have never seen a grill with that many controls. I wonder how long a 5 gal propane lasts with everything on, 10 minutes? lol

I'd say something about the blue trim on the summit but really I'm just jealous.

Vermin999 said:
Congrats to both of you. I have never seen a grill with that many controls. I wonder how long a 5 gal propane lasts with everything on, 10 minutes? lol
I've been wondering the same thing.

Justaguy said:
I'd say something about the blue trim on the summit but really I'm just jealous.
It's so new I have removed all the blue protective shipping plastic.

Pics? ?
When you use it...take the wind direction into account...that could be an issue out your way...unless they've built enough houses where the wind doesn't blow as much thru the flatlands

Back
Top Bottom