It Just Goes To Show Ya...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Guys
And Wittdog, you're not far off. The guy doesn't stock Therma Pen. Go figure, the bbq place I normally deal with is closed until the New Year. They'll get the sale on the Therma Pen, but missed out on the WSM.
Will post some picks when I can.

Speaking of Thermapens, they have a water resistant model now. This comes from a guy who ruined one by leaving it out overnight when an unexpected rain occurred. :oops: :oops: :roll:

Griff said:
Speaking of Thermapens, they have a water resistant model now. This comes from a guy who ruined one by leaving it out overnight when an unexpected rain occurred. :oops: :oops: :roll:
I thought it just snowed up there :LOL:
I'm guessing some Gin had something to do with the mishap :D

Well all I know for shore about that place is they make you wrestle an old eskimoe lady and have carnal relations with a Polar Bear afore they let you move up there permanant. I know thats right cuz I heard it on the internet.

bigwheel

And thats how it starts...next thing you know....a food saver is on the way, then a thermapen, and a Maverick ET 73 :D :D[/quote]

OMG. You just don't know how much truth it is in that statement. :shock:

wittdog said:
Griff said:

Your right about the gin, but it happened at my son's house in Oregon. It rains A LOT there.

Griff said:
wittdog said:
Griff said:

Your right about the gin, but it happened at my son's house in Oregon. It rains A LOT there.
'
If it rains a lot, how can it be unexpected... I feel that the gin has played a higher role ;)

Frankvw said:
Griff said:
wittdog said:
Griff said:

'
If it rains a lot, how can it be unexpected... I feel that the gin has played a higher role ;)
Sounds like your getting to know Griff! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom