Is a Pork Shoulder Blade Roast a Pork Butt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bbquzz

Master Chef
My wife recruited me to do a cook for her team of a dozen employees. She wanted PP, corn bread, cole slaw and baked beans. I took the opportunity to make some ABT's and Moinks. The ABT's were stuffed with hot sausage, cream cheese and some Hoochie Mamma rub. I figured with a mixed group not many would eat the ABT's and I would get some ... Wrong, had several guests ask how to make them. All came out well, I did get a couple Moinks, but no ABT's. Fortunately there was some PP left over because I have my mind set on a new sandwich this weekend., Cheesy Mac n Rib Recipe from the Grilled Cheese Truck, pictures later.

lol, the girl I work with saw that show about the mac n cheese rib sandwich
and was begging me to make one....sounded nasty to me.

Captain Morgan said:
lol, the girl I work with saw that show about the mac n cheese rib sandwich
and was begging me to make one....sounded nasty to me.

I'll let you and the girl at your work know how nasty Sunday. I am going to substitute the regular caramelized onions and use my Reverend Marvin's sauteed onions, I'll have pictures. If it is good can we say I invented it? :LOL:

Pepper Jack grilled cheese with pulled pork in the middle is out of this world. Munster cheese is good too. Oh heck, any grilled cheese with pulled pork is some fine.

Pigs

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom