I'm Cooking Comp Butts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are the man, looks great Finnbuttster :!:

Time to pull now boy! 8-[

Guy's don't even go there!

I had to stay up for these pic's !
And it was worth it, looks great Chris =D>

SOTB is in the bag :!:

Here's the exciting part............... 8-[

And the winner is.....................

No.... :-X it's not that guy.... :) How'd he get in here? #-o

There he is... The Winner!!!!! =D> =D> =D>

Thank you... They like me, They really like me. LOL
:bow: :bow: :bow:

Captain Morgan said:
wait a minute...there's a huge problem with this thread.
I would like to know more about

baby back ribs

at 99 cents a pound.
That would be like getting a WSM for 49 bucks with shipping included.

When you work in the biz all kinds of deals will flow your way. I cooked some ribs for the meat guy at wally one time and now whenever he has stuff he wants to get rid of he tells me about it. They were close dates. I fired the Double K to work a case of butts for a wedding next week and cooked the 8 racks while I waited for the butts to finish. They ran about $2.50 a rack. They were pumped, but at that price who cares. I used them for goodwill. I gave a rack to the GM of a seafood restaurant close by, a rack to the meat dude, a rack to a guy that fixes cars, and kept a rack.

Oh yeah, I put 4 racks in Finney's hands. It really is too bad you don't live closer. :grin:

Good Q!

Jack

Yeah I guess my grandfather is rolling in his grave after I shared some of the family "szecret" recipes.... :dunno:

Pork looks great!! Where do you get those boxes I have been trying to find some around here to practice presenting.

Chris

brian j said:
looks good finster. but i don't see any garnish in the boxes. :grin:

1) The box was too small. Just the dessert size (all I had).

2) SCBA judged events frown on garnish. ( they are a bunch of fatso's (except for Jack's wife Mary) that want to pig out after judging) At least that what Jim Morgan of Captain Morgan and the Misfits told me.

Chris, you can get them at restaurant supply places, or do what I do. Every once in a while when I'm at a reastaurant (of I'm at one I go to a lot) I'll ask them if I can have one.

Finney said:
brian j said:
looks good finster. but i don't see any garnish in the boxes. :grin:

1) The box was too small. Just the dessert size (all I had).

2) SCBA judged events frown on garnish. ( they are a bunch of fatso's (except for Jack's wife Mary) that want to pig out after judging) At least that what Jim Morgan of Captain Morgan and the Misfits told me.

Chris, you can get them at restaurant supply places, or do what I do. Every once in a while when I'm at a reastaurant (of I'm at one I go to a lot) I'll ask them if I can have one.

You told me you washed the containers and re-used them after Yolanda was done with her leftovers? 8-[

Jack W. said:
chris1237 said:
Pork looks great!! Where do you get those boxes I have been trying to find some around here to practice presenting.

Chris

Sam's sells them.

Finney's way is cheaper. Surprise! :eek: :eek:

Good Q!

Jack

Frugal Finney!-

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom