Now would be the time to grab one...I just got an email from the manufacturer..they are offering $50 off a unit until the end of the year. Here are some details.
Keg V. Egg
Why pay more? Get superior flavor and expert performance versus the overpriced and fragile ceramic "kamado-style" grills, and for a fraction of the cost.
• Comparably equipped, the Keg is near half the price of popular "kamado-style" grills.
• Twice the standard cooking capacity.
• Durable steel construction isn't prone to cracking and breaking like ceramic.
• The Keg's unique insulated construction makes it more than twice as thermally efficient, which delivers juicier results, exceptional versatility, better fuel efficiency, superior temperature control and much longer burn times.
• Professional grade gasket for a serious seal that won't melt like felt liners from other cookers.
• Included rolling stand makes it easy to transport to your deck or patio.
Here is the rebate form link...by the wayu, I have one of these and I like it...A LOT!