Ideas for PORK SPARERIB TRIMMINGS?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigGQ

Sous Chef
Have a couple of pounds of uncooked pork spare rib trimmings left over from the rib cook last night. Done the beans and grilling thing with them in the past. Wanna do something different this time. Wondering if anyone has some other good ideas for them?

GQ, I take my time and filet them. Put on your favorite rub and grill them. They grill up real quick, 2 or 3 minutes per side. Put them on a bun with a little bbq sauce and you have the best damn McRib sandwich you ever ate!

Garland, grill them up and make some ABT's with them. Or you could slice them thin and do a stir fry or mix it in with some con queso dip or grill it up and make pork nachos.

I trim them pretty good, toss them in rub and cook them in a really hot pan for around 10 min or so...I then dip them in bbq sauce when I eat them..Ive done this twice and both time had good results...

Have an idea, thanks to Cappy, John and Larry. Going to throw them on the grill, while cooking my onions wraps. Will slice the pork trimmings and the onions and throw ontop of a focaccia bread and grill for about 10 minutes to have "Pork Rib Pizza"

BigGQ said:
Have an idea, thanks to Cappy, John and Larry. Going to throw them on the grill, while cooking my onions wraps. Will slice the pork trimmings and the onions and throw ontop of a focaccia bread and grill for about 10 minutes to have "Pork Rib Pizza"

Oh yeah, that sounds guuuud! =P~

Back
Top Bottom