I thought somebody was practicing for the frozen few!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

woodman3222

Senior Cook
A fire call came in this afternoon at a neighboring fire department of, a possible structure fire. The dispatcher then said “home owner stated they were smoking some kind of dead animal and the siding caught on fire”. It all ended well. Fire was out before department got there.

I did practice for the F.F.

I did some ribs yesterday. Tried a new rub and cooked the ribs stacked on top of each other to try and get some grill space. I foiled them which I have not done in years. They came out to mushy for me.

Wondering if any of you have stacked the ribs on top of each other? How did it turn out. Did it take longer?

Well I practiced for it but checking the weather there ain't no chance in Hell it is going to be below 32 degrees so I gues the Southern Comfort is my best bet.

Oh well. I'll eat good.

I have had ribs get mangled together before and did not like the appearance at all. The texture on the inside wasn't affected that much but the color and texture on the outside was greatly affected.

I you are talking about stacking them together in foil then I have done that with no problem.

Oh yeah, I stack three when I foil all the time. It saves work and foil. I would not stack to cook, but you can get away with "overlapping" if you flip after an hour to make certain all the surface gets smoke exposure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom