HURRY Time is running out!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Uncle Al

Senior Cook
Just a reminder

ONLY ONE WEEK LEFT on the FREE SHIPPING OFFER

and PRICES HAVE BEEN REDUCED!!! :)

Check it out in the SPECIAL DEALS/OFFERS SECTION here on the BBQ Central Forum

Al

Uncle Al said:
Just a reminder

Check it out in the SPECIAL DEALS/OFFERS SECTION.

Al
Al, I must be missing something, maybe between my ears. :oops: I don't find the special deals/offers section. I worked up an order and it ended up with a shipping charge so I backed it out. The only free shipping I could find was for orders $99 and up. What am I missing?

--John

Unity said:
Uncle Al said:
Just a reminder

Al
Al, I must be missing something, maybe between my ears. :oops: I don't find the special deals/offers section. I worked up an order and it ended up with a shipping charge so I backed it out. The only free shipping I could find was for orders $99 and up. What am I missing?

--John
To quote Uncle Al:
"All ya have to do is spend a minimum of $16.95 then type in freeship in the COUPON CODE box. Then choose "FREE SHIPPING" as the carrier choice. "
http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12788

I have successfully placed an order with free shipping. :D

--John
(If Larry Wolfe says it's good, I gotta try it. As long as Larry D. tells me how. :oops:)

Unity said:
Uncle Al said:
Just a reminder

Al

--John
I had the same problem... I'm waiting for an email...Oh well, I still have a full bottle of WRB..... :D

Thanks for the orders guys. They will go out Mon morning Priority Mail.

Sapo, I PM'd you instructions on how to order.

Al

Uncle Al said:
Thanks for the orders guys. They will go out Mon morning Priority Mail.

Sapo, I PM'd you instructions on how to order.

Al
Got it Al... I just ordered the combo pack... Time to give it the Sapo test.. Thanks Al,

Sapo

Greg Rempe said:
Al, BBQ Central will be happy to take 50% of your profit for allowing you to pimp! :D

I thought the pimp was the one that took 50% after someone else did all the work.

I got mine yesterday...I'm glad of the free shipping...the shipping label said $9.60 so for $18 you didn't make much on three bottles.

Thanks for the special this month.

You are 100% correct!!! I didn't make any money. But I'm figuring that you will tell all your friends how good the sauces are and they will order some, then they will tell all their friends and so on and so on. :D

At least that's the plan.

Al

Back
Top Bottom