Humphrey's Lump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bryan S said:
[quote="Susan Z":bdf7an1g]How would we get it from you?
I'm planing on going down to see Larry in late Sept or early Oct so....................................... :D[/quote:bdf7an1g]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW, did I tell you you're painting my shed?

Susan, you're more than welcome to come when Bryan's here too! We'll have a minnie SmokeStock!

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2b23hp5m]
Susan, you're more than welcome to come when Bryan's here too! We'll have a minnie SmokeStock!
Do i need to bring my own brush? :D[/quote:2b23hp5m]

Yeah, and if you wouldn't mind bringing 5 gallons of paint that would be great too. I'll buy the beer and food. :grin:

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":jjsg0t81][quote="Bryan S":jjsg0t81][quote="Larry Wolfe":jjsg0t81]
Do i need to bring my own brush? :D[/quote:jjsg0t81]

Yeah, and if you wouldn't mind bringing 5 gallons of paint that would be great too. I'll buy the beer and food. :grin:[/quote:jjsg0t81]
OK you want me to bring all the meat for the Gator also? Maybe i can make a mortgage payment or 2 for you too. :^o[/quote:jjsg0t81]

Bryan that's not what I had in mind, but since you're offering you can at least pay the balance I owe for the the Gator. Man you are the definition of a friend, thanks so much. I'll contact Ritch and let him know to expect the final payment from you. Thanks again! :happyd:

Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2rn5jbcl][quote="Bryan S":2rn5jbcl][quote="Larry Wolfe":2rn5jbcl][quote="Bryan S":2rn5jbcl][quote="Larry Wolfe":2rn5jbcl]
Do i need to bring my own brush? :D[/quote:2rn5jbcl]

Yeah, and if you wouldn't mind bringing 5 gallons of paint that would be great too. I'll buy the beer and food. :grin:[/quote:2rn5jbcl]
OK you want me to bring all the meat for the Gator also? Maybe i can make a mortgage payment or 2 for you too. :^o[/quote:2rn5jbcl]

Bryan that's not what I had in mind, but since you're offering you can at least pay the balance I owe for the the Gator. Man you are the definition of a friend, thanks so much. I'll contact Ritch and let him know to expect the final payment from you. Thanks again! :happyd:[/quote:2rn5jbcl]
Well i could just post my credit card info here that way all can use it. :D[/quote:2rn5jbcl] [-o<

Bryan you are an example of what every true American should be. You never stop giving or caring!! What's the credit card info??? I need gas on the way home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom