Hey good looking, what cha got cooking?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Bought a couple of butts...one gets Wolfe Rub, one gets my own.
Also a bunch of thighs. Thinking of putting the butts on tonight
and the chicken on in the morning. Under the butts.

was looking to do a couple of chickens this weekend and a turkey breast. but with 8-14" of snow on the way I think I will wait to see when it's really gonna hit. Theres enough in the freezer to keep the family going till I get back from Vegas

yeah we've got a rain event coming in tonight that is supposed to last all day tomorrow, but I think I'll do it anyway. Just in the mood, you know!?

I guess it will just take some time for this TN guy to get used to PA weather.... once its down I will cook...just not wanting to cook during the snow...rains never a bother unless I am grilling pizzas

Tomorrow a few BBQ Bros. and myself are doing a BBQ Crawl in Lockhart. Blacks BBQ, Chisholm Trail BBQ, Smitty's Meat market, Kreutz Meat Market. Then on Sunday I'm smoking 4 racks of spares and some birds for guests that evening. I guess I'll get my BBQ Jones put to bed by Sunday night. :!:

Bruce B said:
There goes the neighborhood. :grin:

It was gone the day cappy moved in!

BTW, back on subject, I'm cooking another smoked salmon, couple of fatties and some nuts for tomorrow night. I don't really care if it snows, rains or is nice, it will never stop me!

Jeff E said:
My boy has been begging me to do prime rib (actually a ribeye roast) again, so that's what I'm doing this Sunday. I usually do the Prime Rib - Herb Crusted recipe from TVWB & it turns out great.
Sounds great =D> Think i can get that recipe? 8-[

gotta break in the new wsm (i guess i should put it together first), so i think i'll do some chicken and sausages...

Rob

Oh, I thought this thread was directed at me? I'm debating between fried chicken or meat loaf!( it was a tough week and I need some "comfort food")

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom