Half day at work, I hope I can do it cook!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cleglue said:
Puff,

It all looks good. What was the problem with the fish? Did you smoke it too long? I haven't smoked fish yet. I plan on it soon. I keep seeing it at Costco's but don't want to spend $25 yet.
What Finney said, I smoke the fish for my wife, she loves it and said the fish tasted fine.
I paid $8 for 3 filets, they were called Silverbrite, the Sockeye was $15 for one filet :eek:
I hope he doesn't mind but I checked with Griff in the great white north about the different types of salmon. He had some really good info :D

Pigs, I have been a fan of Spam since I was a youngster, my Grandparent's went through the Great Deppression and ate it all the time, back then that was good eats :eek: I can't believe how sweet it tasted after being smoked :eek:
I haven't tried the hot dogs, WittDog told me to 8-[
Now the Bologna sounds a good project!
Up here in Mi. a place called Yale has a Bologna festival every year, it's all fried but very good =P~
Smoking it sounds alot tastier =P~

It all looks good Puff. Nicely done again. Still haven't smoked the dogs yet. [-X You don't know what your missing :D

wittdog said:
It all looks good Puff. Nicely done again. Still haven't smoked the dogs yet. [-X You don't know what your missing :D
Their coming bro' :!:
It's almost dark........now I get to blow stuff up :happyd:

I will never, EVER eat/try SPAM again! That was forced on us as kids back in the late 50's / early 60's. [-X

The Joker said:
I will never, EVER eat/try SPAM again! That was forced on us as kids back in the late 50's / early 60's. [-X
But anyways.........Witt wasn't that you that brought up the smoking Spam thing ? I can't remember who did :-k

Puff said:
The Joker said:
But anyways.........Witt wasn't that you that brought up the smoking Spam thing ? I can't remember who did :-k
All I said was about the only way that I would eat Spam is if was smoked.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Puff: Next time sitck a bunch of whole clovs in the spam, Good stuff, We stick cloves in the blogna before smoking too.
Good :idea: Mom uses those in her Christmas ham :grin:

By the way does anybody know anything about burns #-o ....I seem to have aquired a pretty bad one :eek:

Puff said:
Puff: Next time sitck a bunch of whole clovs in the spam, Good stuff, We stick cloves in the blogna before smoking too.

By the way does anybody know anything about burns #-o ....I seem to have aquired a pretty bad one :eek:

I think they make cream or something like that. When ever I got one I just raped it up if it was bad. If it was small I just let it go.
BTW the food looks great.
Chris

Finney said:
Puff said:

Don't put butter on it. :)
I hate to ask....why?

Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:

I hate to ask....why?
I don't remember why #-o ................. just don't do it. 8-[

Finney said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:

I hate to ask....why?
Too late #-o

You know the funny thing about the 4th of July......my neighborhood sounds like this year round :grin:

Happy 4th Finadams :(

Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
Finney said:
Puff said:
[quote="Pigs On The Wing BBQ":3l237vet]Puff: Next time sitck a bunch of whole clovs in the spam, Good stuff, We stick cloves in the blogna before smoking too.

I hate to ask....why?
Too late #-o

You know the funny thing about the 4th of July......my neighborhood sounds like this year round :grin:

Happy 4th Finadams :([/quote:3l237vet]
That's, Finadams light. :)

How bad of a burn and where is it? Make sure you keep it clean burns will get infected easily. They sell burn cream that you can put on it to take away the sting. Also I recomend neosporin.........So how did you manage to blow your self up?

I burned the tops of my feet real bad last year. They swelled up to the point I had trouble getting around. I started taking a Diuretic along with applying lotion and that really helped. No more water parks for me :!:

When butter is applied right after the burn, it cooks from the heat of the burn. Just rinse under cool water, let it air dry, apply a little neosporin and bandage loosely. Don't pop the blister.

wittdog said:
How bad of a burn and where is it? Make sure you keep it clean burns will get infected easily. They sell burn cream that you can put on it to take away the sting. Also I recomend neosporin.........So how did you manage to blow your self up?
Shooting off fireworks #-o
It's not that bad, I didn't really feel it till this morning :eek:

wittdog said:
Shooting off fireworks #-o
It's not that bad, I didn't really feel it till this morning :eek:
Light and "move" away, not light and stand there making sure it's lit #-o

Back
Top Bottom