grueling day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Well I have a grueling day ahead of me…up at 5:30 am to light the chimney for Buford….take the jerky out of the marinade and put on racks…prep some ABTS…..and set up the mobile cooking kitchen….

The view

I think I’m all set…I have the hammock set up, the recliner….a pirates treasure of golden liquid in the chest and the Ipod loaded up with some Blues and Q tunes.

PS...did I mention I"m on VACATION :P :LOL:

big dude said:
It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. :) Might want to move the cooler a little closer to the hammock.
Nope the cooler is in the perfect spot...I measured it :LOL:

Perhaps if the wife or one of the boys brought you beer's when needed....just a thought. Enjoy your vacation bud!!!

Looks like one fine day to me.
I too am concerned about the cooler placement. Looks a little far away.
You don't wan't to pull any arm muscles while reaching for a cold one. 8)

Life's tough isn't it? Hey Dave, did you build that smoke house and if so, would you be willing to share the plans? I really want to start smoking sausage and such and I have the perfect spot on the side of my house for a smoke shack like that. Thanks in advance, Toby

Toby keil said:
Life's tough isn't it? Hey Dave, did you build that smoke house and if so, would you be willing to share the plans? I really want to start smoking sausage and such and I have the perfect spot on the side of my house for a smoke shack like that. Thanks in advance, Toby
My buddy built it....I don't have plans but I'll be happy to answer any questions...here is the link to the build
http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 95&start=0

The thin jerky is done….about ½ the amount we made..the rest needs some more time…brisket is coming along nicely as well…

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom