Great Sunday in the smoke!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puff1

Chef Extraordinaire
Smoked some first time BB's, rubbed with Wolfe rub, smoked over Hickory& pear wood. I did the 211 method, they came out great! ya' gotta' love summer, I had a half bag of lump left, I was worried it wouldn't be enough, I think I used 2 lbs. if that :grin:
Awesome weather(80 & sunshine :happyd: )
Awesome eats, and a pic of my daughters new friend, a butterfly, the thing wouldn't leave her alone!

Today, life is good :grin:
:beach:

Looks good puff! =D> Been busy here have not had much time to fire up the judge. Hopefully sometime around the 4th Ill be able to fire up the pit.

Chris

"Puff"Smoked some first time BB's, rubbed with Wolfe rub, smoked over Hickory& pear wood. I did the 211 method, they came out great! ya' gotta' love summer, I had a half bag of lump left, I was worried it wouldn't be enough, I think I used 2 lbs. if that :grin:
Awesome weather(80 & sunshine :happyd: )
Awesome eats, and a pic of my daughters new friend, a butterfly, the thing wouldn't leave her alone!

Today, life is good :grin:
:beach:

WAY TO GO PUFF , brother that looked great . Sad to say my smoker is being repaired seesm there is hole in the bottom on the barrel so wont be using it till it gets back and my friend is pretty back up ahh well. So its back to the gas grill for awhile will take some pics using that !

It's broccoli salad, the recipe is posted in the appetizer-sides section.
Can't enlarge the pics???
I guess i'll have to go back to the slideshows :eek:

Well, with those tiny ass pics, I can't tell for sure, but they don't look done to me.. :)

The Joker said:
Well, with those tiny ass pics, I can't tell for sure, but they don't look done to me.. :)
I thought you weren't speaking to me :eek:

I don't like to brag.....but they were very good, on the egde of fallin' off the bone :grin:

brian j said:
looks great puff. i bet they tasted awesome. was that sweet baby rays sauce i saw in the background? i love that stuff.
Yep, SBR's, that's all I use on ribs :grin:

Larry Wolfe said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Looks good Puff!
SBR kicks serious ass. You ever cut it with anything?

I have with AC Vinegar for chicken, it's very good combo!

I usually use Apple juice and hot sauce.
fart.gif

Ya gotta love a Sunday spent with smoke and a good looking little girl. Way to go Puff. We had so much rain here I startd to put pontoons on my new shed.

Back
Top Bottom