Glad to See Y'all are Still Cooking!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cookking

Sous Chef
Man! I haven't been here in a couple of weeks and I'm glad to see you guys are still cranking out some good eats! I haven't had time to grill much except for this past Sunday and that was what my wife through together.

I have been busy wth work which is something I'm not going to complain about. Gotta make the money when the opportunity is there. I have squeezed in some time to put together a new fourm about basically all things Louisiana with heavy emphasis on food.
See I used to follow a local forum about food but, with a few members that were constantly interferring with topics and bashing members I decided to stop participating. Well, the moderator finally got fed up himself and shut the forum down. After seeing this and thinking about it I decided to start my own version but, not just about New Orleans but about the whole state of Louisiana, it's residents, the culture and especially the food. Actually it's open to anyone who loves anything about Louisiana. I don't think there is any other forum anything like it.
It's called "Eatin' Louisiana". If you all would like to check it out, please do so and consider joining. I do have a couple of boards about grilling and bbq and outdoor cooking.
Stop by and check it out!

http://eatinlouisiana.proboards.com/index.cgi

Ok I will come over for a visit if you can answer this question: What separates coonasses from dumbasses?

Traegernator said:
Man! I haven't been here in a couple of weeks and I'm glad to see you guys are still cranking out some good eats! I haven't had time to grill much except for this past Sunday and that was what my wife through together.

I have been busy wth work which is something I'm not going to complain about. Gotta make the money when the opportunity is there. I have squeezed in some time to put together a new fourm about basically all things Louisiana with heavy emphasis on food.
See I used to follow a local forum about food but, with a few members that were constantly interferring with topics and bashing members I decided to stop participating. Well, the moderator finally got fed up himself and shut the forum down. After seeing this and thinking about it I decided to start my own version but, not just about New Orleans but about the whole state of Louisiana, it's residents, the culture and especially the food. Actually it's open to anyone who loves anything about Louisiana. I don't think there is any other forum anything like it.
It's called "Eatin' Louisiana". If you all would like to check it out, please do so and consider joining. I do have a couple of boards about grilling and bbq and outdoor cooking.
Stop by and check it out!

http://eatinlouisiana.proboards.com/index.cgi

Well that would work too. Now the trick is to not specify which side of the River contains which group.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom