gearing up for new holland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chris1237

Sous Chef
Practiceing my ribs today. Tossed 4 racks on the JUDGE.

kickass time line
p1010134ei0.jpg

p1010133cm7.jpg

p1010132bo0.jpg

More to come,
Chris

The finished product. They came out great. I could have presented them better. I think I need a longer knife.

p1010135ti2.jpg

p1010136an7.jpg

p1010137po0.jpg

Chris

Chris is I were competing against you in NH, I'd be very afraid!! I see alot of trophies in your future!! Good job buddy!! =D>

Good job Chris...are those ribs sauced or glazed, it's hard to tell from the pictures.

Chris, buy a 12" Cimitar knife. Hold down the tip and "roll" the blade through the ribs. Clean cut every time! Good luck

Thanks guys!! Bruce the ribs are glazed. Thanks for the advice Finney and Woodman.

Chris

brian j said:
nice work chris. i think i counted six pieces in the box but i wasn't sure. you might want to think about putting 2 - 3 more bones in there depending on how big they are. if 2 of the pices stick together when the judges are getting their serverings you're screwed. also a full box is a happy box.

Thanks, I made sure there was six of them when i did. Ill try and fit a few more in if I have the room.
firdayd and sat I am doing a dry runthough of the comp and a buddy of mine who is better with the detailed stuff is coming over so the boxs should look better.

Chris

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom