frozen butts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":171cdsee]no. He was a jerk before that.

Hey, I resemble that remark!

BTW, John, did you take the film out of the camera yet?[/quote:171cdsee]
I came here today to post those pics, but after that comment I'm not gonna... that's it..Nick ruined it for everyone... that's why we cant have nice things around here !

john pen said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1c071rnj][quote="Captain Morgan":1c071rnj]no. He was a jerk before that.

BTW, John, did you take the film out of the camera yet?[/quote:1c071rnj]
I came here today to post those pics, but after that comment I'm not gonna... that's it..Nick ruined it for everyone... that's why we cant have nice things around here ![/quote:1c071rnj]

Just as I thought .............no pics = no cook! Must be something with the cops, they never post pictures! :roll:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":n020g8u1][quote="Nick Prochilo":n020g8u1][quote="Captain Morgan":n020g8u1]no. He was a jerk before that.

BTW, John, did you take the film out of the camera yet?[/quote:n020g8u1]
I came here today to post those pics, but after that comment I'm not gonna... that's it..Nick ruined it for everyone... that's why we cant have nice things around here ![/quote:n020g8u1]

Just as I thought .............no pics = no cook! Must be something with the cops, they never post pictures! :roll:[/quote:n020g8u1]
img_244582_0_29e4a5296bb575f3098796734c53de93.gif

img_244582_1_4d5c8de84e7ad476a6b95ecfc0a52095.gif

Just sayin...

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":2spmk8u1][quote="Nick Prochilo":2spmk8u1][quote="Captain Morgan":2spmk8u1]no. He was a jerk before that.

BTW, John, did you take the film out of the camera yet?[/quote:2spmk8u1]
I came here today to post those pics, but after that comment I'm not gonna... that's it..Nick ruined it for everyone... that's why we cant have nice things around here ![/quote:2spmk8u1]

Just as I thought .............no pics = no cook! Must be something with the cops, they never post pictures! :roll:[/quote:2spmk8u1]
I can neither confirm nor deny that..

Back
Top Bottom