Former Frozen Few

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
The Frozen Few used to be held this weekend. In honor of that and the Super Bowl I've been cooking up a storm. Weather conditions were in the teens with light snow.
y7ehehyg.jpg

Butts and Briskey on
the22

Ribs
yhehuhuq.jpg

qa6aqehy.jpg

ynuru3ud.jpg

18.5lbs corned beef
a6equgud.jpg

I should be passing the West Seneca exit off the 400 around 6 tonight... Im just sayin'..

Whuta guy!! That stuff looks highly edible..and apparently is the way the handsome young man seems to be inhaling it..lol. Go Cowboys.

I was thinking about the Frozen Few myself earlier today. You are definately the Grand Champion this year.

Looks like Larry could make a good sponsor. He is passing out fifty dollar bills to quite a few folks. Mine should be here by tomorrow.

I consider anything below about 65 as "freezing".

We only get a couple of nights a year below 32, so unless I can use MY definition of freezing, I might just have to call discrimination and blame all the RACISTS around the country. ;););)

BOB

PS, nice pictures...You win this year by default.

Mean old Racists. A person might should let the Reverrend Jackson know about this. He could organize a million man march in the swamps maybe. Give it some thought.

We 'had' a good time 'back' in the day' with this one Dave.
Still have my t shirt! :cool:

I consider anything below about 65 as "freezing".

We only get a couple of nights a year below 32, so unless I can use MY definition of freezing, I might just have to call discrimination and blame all the RACISTS around the country. ;););)

BOB

PS, nice pictures...You win this year by default.

Toooo bad!

Awesome pictures!!! You can always count on the WSM, even when its cold as hell!!!

Gosh..the large breasted space aliens seem to be gobbling up more and more posts. Dont make me give this place a six month probationary period. Thanks.

Gosh..the large breasted space aliens seem to be gobbling up more and more posts. Dont make me give this place a six month probationary period. Thanks.
16,000 posts??
I'll bet it would be 20 k and higher if it wasn't for the deletions he suffered over the years.
Don't be happenin' now do it. I wonder why? :snakeman:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom