Forgive me, for I have sinned (again)!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chiles

Senior Cook
All,
It has been almost 3 months since I have fired up my WSM, my Lang or even my gas grill. Even more, I have not been an active participant of this wonderful god given site.

I have my sights of less stressful days in the spring and hopefully some wonderful smoky experiences.

Please forgive this weak soul for not giving BBQ the homage it deserves.

-Chiles

Ok..say 10 Hail Marys...5 Our Father's and send me 20 bucks to stick in the po'folks widders and orphan fund box on your behalf. That should do the trick and you will be forgiven my son for the fail to cook bbq sin. Now if you want to double the Hail Marys and Our Father's and send a hundred...maybe even get you out of Purgatory a few hundred years early. Let me know. :)

Father bigwheel

I did cook a few thousand quarts of Brunswick stew over the last few months. But that's not BBQ.

All the stew was cooked for charity. Maybe that will get me out a few years early as well.

bigwheel said:
Ok..say 10 Hail Marys...5 Our Father's and send me 20 bucks to stick in the po'folks widders and orphan fund box on your behalf. That should do the trick and you will be forgiven my son for the fail to cook bbq sin. Now if you want to double the Hail Marys and Our Father's and send a hundred...maybe even get you out of Purgatory a few hundred years early. Let me know. :)

Father bigwheel
:LOL: :shock: :shock:

Chiles you're not the only one that has sinned in the name of BBQ.
I've Q'ed twice in the last 2 months. :oops:
All work and no Q makes Puff a very tired and angry boy!

So what are you going to BBQ? I haven't done much myself...just some wings Sunday. But I have done sausage a couple of times the last 2 months...but nothing like Wittdog.

brex HUT said:
if this is confesion time i have grilled only 1 time sence christmas (when cliff went home) and that was on momma's grill. the poor smoker calls to me every day but i don't answer it.

AWWW, you in trouble, your in trouble. Whats up with you guys? GET COOKING!

Diva Q said:
[quote="Cliff H.":2hha9fyz]I lift the lid on my barrel every day just so I can smell the residue. :shock:

I will admit I have done this.

And Ihavent used my wsms in months :-([/quote:2hha9fyz]

Hell, I forgot to put the cover on my WSMs and they're full of water and ash and then they froze. The other day i tried to take the bottom grill out and it was part of the ice. I put in my garage. think it may have thawed. will find out. Amy said if it hasn't yet, i should just pour hot water on it. Maybe I'll drive it down to Woodbridge . they should be above freezing all day :) I have at least THOUGHT of bbqing. I think I haven't used the WSMs since 12/15/2007 Xmas party when I did 10 racks of ribs. Have used (and burned chicken) on the OTS a few times since.

Yes, God Bless the FF for forcing us off our collective asses and use these things of beauty. Besides, I can only tolerate soo much commerical bbq stuff around here. Need some homemade stuff :) Thank God for Jiffy cornbread mix!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom