First run with the WSM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
brian j said:
wittdog said:
Brian at 300 some odd degrees he's not smoking it just doing it indirect on the WSM...
no sh!t sherlock. :P

my point was why would you smoke something lean like a pork loin? my advise from the beginning has always been to cook them hot.

Good point Brian!

That's not quite the method I told him to use. The last thing I told him was that I don't do pork loins on the WSM.

Bruce B said:
That's not quite the method I told him to use. The last thing I told him was that I don't do pork loins on the WSM.

Now it's making more sense!! I know you better than that!!!

Bruce B said:

Wow, I gotta wonder if he has a life and not spending his saturday cooking, drinking and being here.... :roll:

Why do I envision Bill running around his yard carrying two fully loaded lit chimneys screaming he's on fire like Ricky Bobby?? :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
Why do I envision Bill running around his yard carrying two fully loaded lit chimneys screaming he's on fire like Ricky Bobby?? :shock:
Dude I just rented that movie tonight! :D
Is Bill in it? :shock:

brian j said:
wittdog said:
Brian at 300 some odd degrees he's not smoking it just doing it indirect on the WSM...
no sh!t sherlock. :P

my point was why would you smoke something lean like a pork loin? my advise from the beginning has always been to cook them hot.
Well it's elementary dear Watson..not everyone has a kettle to do indirect with.....a WSM would be a great substitue....and you can cook it hot and get that great smoke flavor..... :D

I am so sorry fellers. I got dragged off quicker than a broke down nascar team that got caught up in a wreck. We had to be at the party at 3pm and I didnt get out of the shower til 3:15. Here are the finised pics. By the way, everone loved the chetney and pork. Great flavor on both.

Back
Top Bottom