First Contest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddog27

Sous Chef
I finally jumped in and I am going to compete in my first BBQ contest!! It is a rib cook-off on Dec. 10th. I am excited about it. I have some time before the cook-off so I thought I would ask what tips you guys have. Also what should I bring to the cook-off, besides my WSM of course!!

December 10th!!!!!!!!!Geesh, we should be so lucky! You will have a blast! Maybe Uncle Bubba will dispense some wisdom unto you!! :!:

It will be snow covered pits here. Please send some WARM pics. Good Luck Dog.
5.gif

My advise is don't take Larry and Captain with you. They take the credit for the things that go right, and blame you for everthing that goes wrong. LOL

Rev Jr just hits himself in the eye with bungee cords for laughs.

Big GQ promises to make you ABTs but never does. And finally cooks some brats around midnight. Then won't let you sleep.

Great time... can't wait to do it again. :!:

Finney said:
My advise is don't take Larry and Captain with you. They take the credit for the things that go right, and blame you for everthing that goes wrong. LOL

Big GQ promises to make you ABTs but never does. And finally cooks some brats around midnight. Then won't let you sleep.

You forgot, Cappy promised us strippers too! Closest thing we saw to strippers was all of us changing into the BBQ-4-U Comp Team t-shirts!

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:

You forgot, Cappy promised us strippers too! Closest thing we saw to strippers was all of us changing into the BBQ-4-U Comp Team t-shirts!

T.M.I.
1.gif

Back
Top Bottom