First Butt and Fatties a sucsess!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well its been well over 2 monthes since i fired my WSM up. I finally got moved back to NC the other day after my 4 years was up with the USMC. So i figured id get it goin with a butt a 2 fatties, my first time for both. Well I shocked my self cuz they came dang good, the whole family loved them, and i got some folks that know there BBQ in the family. So we all got our bellies full and had a great time doing it. Sorry no pics just thought i'd share my story with yall. :D

Hey Steel thanks for the cooking repoat. Sounds like you done good. Also a big thank you for your service to Our Country Sir. To paraphrase my old pal Ollie North. Keep up the good work on that WSM. After you get to be the grand prize winner of NC we be glad to have your presence down here in God's Country..Texas of Course. You liable to be able to teach us a thang or three:)

bigwheel

Your excused this time, and this time only! And it's only because of your service to our country. Welcome back and thanks for your dedicated service. Now soldier, back to cooking and don't forget the pics!

Good to have you back steel and again thank you for your service, it is appreciated. Now go cook something.

Congrats on your first. Have two newphews that did some basic trianing in you area. One about a year ago and the othe 9 months ago. Last name Jones. Thanks for your service to our country.

First, thanks for your service to our country. Second, glad you are settled in for the duration and the food report. Third, for not posting pics,drop and give me 20......Semper Fi!!

now you've done it....soon you'll be brining, scouring the countryside
for downed apple trees, taking pictures of your food, ..

Back
Top Bottom